JAT BAAT LUCK C
2016 · GUILIN 桂林
STRATEGY 品牌策划 / VI 视觉系统 / PACKAGE 包装设计 / SPACE 空间设计
186C is a brand new Chinese tea brand with an international view and guided by a contemporary lifestyle. The founder try to develop 186C as a tea brand that meets with the worldwide mobile lifestyle by implementing their innovative extracting techniques into tea production. While keeping the tradition of Chinese, 186C wants to rebuild the drinking experience, idea and value of tea, and make more people get to know what is Chinese tea and fall in love with it.
Under the fierce competition in the tea market and the situation of a rapidly changing consumer demand, the core of this project is to create a brand that represents the idea of “ Chinese tea, Worldwide style”. In order to display this idea, we need to create a visual indentification system and relevant spacing design to provide consumers with a new experience.
Based on the Chinese tradition, 186C creates mixed tea as its main product. “Mixed Tea” represents the attituede toward innovation and a blend of Chinese culture and world culture with idea of“ China’s best and worldwide tea”. Therefore, we use “mix” as the core concept of this project and expand it through visual presentation.
- 186C names after the “China Red” in the international PANTONE color card.
- Brand visual design refers to the visual aesthetics from the republican period of China, an era that mixed the eastern and western culture into their advertising.
- According to the different characteristics of different tea products, the brand's identification system combines the different expressions of the East and the West on the numbers to integrate the product line.
- The names of tea products are derived from the colors in the international PANTONE color card.
- Different colors are put into use, which is also a kind of "mixed"
- In terms of spacing design, we combine the simpleness from the East with the checkerboard from the West to add a elegant and clean style to the store.